I created a fake online profile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you seen that movie Catfish? What do you think of it?

4 posters

Go down

Have you seen that movie Catfish?  What do you think of it? Empty Have you seen that movie Catfish? What do you think of it?

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm

It rang true...I've done the same thing before. I feel like Angela is a good person and I know I am too. Sometimes we just need to live vicariously through someone else for a bit. Thoughts?

Admin
Admin

https://icreatedafakeprofile.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Have you seen that movie Catfish?  What do you think of it? Empty people are stuipd

Post  mjfoeva Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 pm

LOL!! I make fake profiles and takl to foolz all the time. if they dumb enough to fall for it, thatz on them!!!

mjfoeva

Back to top Go down

Have you seen that movie Catfish?  What do you think of it? Empty Re: Have you seen that movie Catfish? What do you think of it?

Post  chanel.luv Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:47 pm

idunno... i saw the movie on netflix but i dont get why she chose him like i get it b/c i did something like that with my ex after he cheated on me but i dont understand why she did it with a stranger

chanel.luv

Back to top Go down

Have you seen that movie Catfish?  What do you think of it? Empty F*** that shit

Post  yallbetrippin Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Yo that movie is f***ed. who gives a crap about internet stuff anyway, it's not like Facebook and Twitter are important fo real, just stupid people doing stupid stuff online. I have like 4 profiles and none of what you see on there is real so who cares? Even if they are real, girls are all photoshpping theyre pictures and s**t. So why shouldn't I be able to have fake pics too?

F***. I mean girls are fake and plastered with makeup in real life anyway. THis internet s**t is bogus.

-Yall Be Trippin.

yallbetrippin

Back to top Go down

Have you seen that movie Catfish?  What do you think of it? Empty Re: Have you seen that movie Catfish? What do you think of it?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum